10 Holiday Dresses + A Strap Sandals that will make you stand out for under $100
Happy holidays!!! It's indeed the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas is very special to us as we get together with family, relatives, and friends. The decorations, lights, Christmas tree, missletoe, gifts, and who can forget Santa all over the malls and parties?!! Not this momma here for sure! So in celebration of the holiday season, I know we have Christmas parties left and right, I have round up some of my favorite holiday outfit that look stunning, sophisticated, luxurious look all rolled into one and I made sure it will not break the bank. So here we go!
1. Floral Velvet Mesh-Trim Dress
This bodycon dress combines modern details with renaissance style, to shape the sexiest sleeveless look! Flocked velvet forms a flowery pattern from the deep V-neckline to the mini-length hem, while sheer mesh trim at the bodice adds a flirty peek of skin! Complete the look with gold necklace, velvet clutch, gold bangles, and strappy sandals.
2. For some a little more formal like a Christmas ball if you work in a bigger company towards the higher-end, this is great for you. Textured Strapless Maxi Gown. This dazzling maxi dress is effortlessly chic in a shimmery, textured knit! The strapless silhouette takes a wirey plunge in front, topping the empire waist that drapes into a gorgeous flared skirt below. This is online only so if you want it, grab it asap as they sell out fast! Complete the look with gold necklace, gold clutch, gold bangles, and strappy sandals.
3. Off course a simple yet stunning red dress is a must staple in every woman's closet. This beauty, a red Textured Strapless Midi Dress is definitely a head turner. This glamorous bodycon dress rocks a textured brocade pattern all-over the strapless silhouette! Stretchy knit shapes the midi-length shape, with a wirey notch that takes a sexy plunge in front. The bust is lined for extra support especially if you're like me who needs a serious help in that area(thanks to padded and underwired bras! God knows I need them so badly!) This is also online only. So grab yours asap! Complete the look with choker, black clutch, gold earrings, and strappy sandals.
4. Holiday party is not going to be as festive without sparkling sequin. Add a slice of mesh and voila! You're the star of the night. This Sequin & Mesh Bodycon Dress is so elegant and sexy. A flurry of sparkling sequins forms a whimsical, wave pattern on this beyond-fabulous bodycon dress! Flat straps sweep into a deep V-neckline, with a padded bust to add a sexy boost below. Mesh insets at the waist are sheer and sexy, for that added touch of texture. The best part, the bust is padded! This is making me so giddy! (insert a giddy emoji here) Complete the look with loop or stud earrings, clutch bag, and strappy sandals.
5. This Metallic Lace-Up Back Jacquard Bodycon Dress is a classic staple and trending this year. So stand up, it's time to shine. Set your style to stun in this body-loving bit of glitz flaunting shimmering metallic fabric that's destined to light up any room. Unleash your wild side with its animal print and sexy lace-up back and enjoy your moment. Finish the look with black clutch, gold earrings, and strappy sandals. Add a faux leather jacket as an option for some edgy look.
6. And who can go without a Strapless Choker Jumpsuit? Keep it simple and chic in this sexy jumpsuit with a skin-baring, strapless choker necklines. Take this long, lean silhouette out on the town with statement jewelry and strappy sandals.
7. Of course my list will never be complete without this Off The Shoulder Deco Sequined Dress. I've been obsessed with off the shoulder everything this year. They are just so chic and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy when I'm wearing an off the shoulder dress, romper, and top. Adorned by an elegant array of deco-styled sequins, this shimmering dress makes a killer statement. Try with some heels for a fancy night out with the girls or even holiday parties! Complete the look with choker, silver clutch, and strappy sandals.
8. Another timeless dress is this SLINK AND WINK MATTE ROSE GOLD SEQUIN MAXI DRESS. Shimmer with every step you take in the Slink and Wink Matte Rose Gold Sequin Maxi Dress! A rounded neckline and sexy cowl back top a darted, sleeveless bodice. Small matte sequins travel gracefully down a straight-cut maxi skirt. I also love that the zipper with clasp is hidden on the side. Rose gold is also a trending color this year. It's also available in short length if you want a little more casual outfit. Complete the look with black clutch, rose gold bangles, gold rings, and strappy sandals.
9. The Wishing Gold Off-the-Shoulder Dress is making our dreams come true! Sparkle and shine in this gold stretch-woven dress with accordion pleats, an off-the-shoulder neckline, and short sleeves. Elasticized waist with tying sash falls into a flaring midi skirt. Complete the look with choker, black clutch, gold bangles, and strappy sandals.
10. Last but not the least and probably my most favorite is this SAN JUNIPERO PLUM PURPLE VELVET OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS. I am not exactly a huge fan of plum color but as they say in every rule there is an exception and this one is for me. Stretch velvet forms a sweetheart neckline framed by short, off-the-shoulder sleeves. A gathered, darted bodice flows into a lightly flared skater skirt. I also love that the zipper/clasp is hidden in the back. Complete the look with choker, black clutch, and strappy sandals.
A strong contender for shoe of the moment is the ankle strap sandal. Now's your chance to join the style set. Style with a streamlined mini dress or even a long dress.
I hope you love these picks as much as I do. Fashion does not need to be expensive, it just have to look luxurious for an elegant and sophisticated look. Also accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!
Remember: You don't need to be a model to walk the runway. You are the runway! All you need is confidence and a killer outfit to strut a mile in some stylish shoes!
Which is your favorite and how are you going to style it? Leave a comment below, connect with me and let's collaborate or just hi!